If you have an open position, you can see the following detailed information:
- Quantity: The number of crypto you own;
- Total value: The value of the crypto you own;
Statistics provide you a wealth of information about an asset and are available to all cryptocurrencies, even if you don't own them:
- Market Capitalization: The market value of the cryptocurrency. Market Capitalization equals the unit price of the cryptocurrency multiplied by its circulating supply;
- 24h Volume: It’s the quantity of cryptocurrencies traded in the market multiplied by its average price in the last 24 hours. This is used to show how liquid the cryptocurrency is directly into USD;
- Circulating Supply: Refers to the number of cryptocurrency coins or tokens that are publicly available and circulating in the market.