Non-U.S. Citizens


Subjection to U.S. taxes

At the time of on-boarding we populate a W-8BEN tax form, which is used to certify that you are not a United States citizen or resident alien. Non-United States citizens/residents are exempt from United States tax on capital gains and interest, but are subject to United States withholding tax on dividends based on their country of origin. 


How to get your 1042-S Form

At the end of the year, we will send you your tax statements for the respective year.


How to get informed on your country of origin’s taxes

Since we are a global app with users from all around the world, we recommend you seek the advice of a specialized professional to follow the required procedure of your country’s tax regulations.


* We do not provide legal or tax advice. The information herein is general in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.