If a stock that you own is delisted, you’ll only be able to sell it in the market. Once a stock is delisted, the market data in your app will no longer reflect the current trading price for the stock. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Articles in this section
- Who is the owner of the stocks when you buy them?
- Why was my order rejected?
- What’s an untradable stock?
- What happens if I own a stock that’s delisted?
- Why don’t I see a buy button?
- Why did I receive a “not enough shares” error?
- Why didn’t my market order execute?
- Order types
- Stocks order routing and execution quality