Your stock order could've been rejected for a few reasons:
- You don't have enough funds or securities to complete the order;
- The stock is no longer supported;
- The stock is no longer listed on an exchange;
- Your order value is less than US$1;
- You placed a quantity order with more than 8 decimals. So, for example, you can't enter an order for 23.987654321 shares of company XYZ;
- You placed a dollar amount order with more than 2 decimals. So, for example, you can't enter an order for US$ 25.954 of shares of company XYZ.